CaliBurger Dreamin'


Having never spent too much time in California, I've never been to the famous In-N-Out Burger. However, there is a CaliBurger in Wan Chai, and it is said to be quite similar. Either way, it was a yummy burger!

I just ordered a normal cheeseburger, but it was very tasty. I think there was a special mayonnaise-esque sauce on it that was quite nice, though I'm not usually a fan of mayo.

We also had the 'wild style' chili cheese fries. I liked the cheese sauce and sauteed onions, but the chili was rather thick and really wasn't that great. The chocolate milkshake, however, was delicious!

If I am craving an American-style burger in Hong Kong, I will definitely go back to CaliBurger. The only downside is the big-screen TVs, which play terribly ridiculous fake ads / music videos of beautiful people eating CaliBurgers ...

Comments

Popular Posts