Creamy White Chocolate Cheesecake


One of my projects over Easter weekend was baking, because why not?! I decided to try a white chocolate cheesecake, as it didn't call for any flour and I was running low like everyone else right now. For the crust, I used a combination of regular graham crackers and Biscoff cookies, which added a bit of warm spice to the flavor.

Normally, I would've preferred a filling like salted caramel or cookies and creme, or even regular chocolate rather than white chocolate. But we had some white chocolate chips as well as white chocolate candy in the flat that I wanted to use up.

As some of the white chocolate was in a bar form with added rose, I thought a fruity topping would be best. The recipe I liked most called for raspberry jam topping, but I could only find strawberry or blueberry in the store. We went with blueberry, David's preference.

Although my cheesecake pan leaked a bit while baking, the finished product turned out wonderfully. The white chocolate flavor wasn't too strong, but you could still taste the rose at times (thankfully not too much). It was overall creamy and delicious!

Comments

Popular Posts