Oatmeal Raisin Cheesecake Bars


With moving to a new flat plus work and so on, I took a bit of a break from baking for a while. But finally I had some time and could also find cream cheese in the supermarket, so I could try making oatmeal raisin cheesecake bars.

This time I followed the recipe quite closely, with just a few minor adjustments. I used a mixture of butter and oil in the cookie base, as I didn't have enough butter defrosted. I also used a mix of dried cranberries and raisins because why not, as well as walnuts + pecans.

As I don't have an 11 x 17 pan, I baked two different glass pans of the cookie bars. Although I couldn't bake them together, the second batch also turned out fine after waiting a while to be baked. Overall, these cheesecake bars were really delicious and probably one of the best new desserts I've made in a while!

Comments

Popular Posts