Korean Baab

This spring, I took two elementary Cantonese courses offered by the Vocational Training Council in Hong Kong. Through the class, I met several new people, including a few Koreans. 

We occasionally meet up outside of class for dinner or drinks, and most recently we went to Baab. It is an affordable Korean chain restaurant that is actually owned by the company one of my Korean classmates works for.

As there was a large group of us, we ordered several dishes to share, though I didn't take photos of all of them. However, everything we had to eat was very good, and I definitely plan to go back.

My favorite was possibly the ddukbokkie, Korean rice cake, that came in a creamy cheese sauce with vegetables. The regular ddukbokkie was also tasty, as was the spicy sizzling stone pot rice with pork. 






Comments

Popular Posts