Mexican Monday

I have written about 2 for 1 Mondays in Hong Kong before, but of the two restaurants I mentioned, one is closed and the other no longer participates in the offer. Thankfully, there are still more restaurants that do!

One of these is iCaramba! in SoHo (which is the district south of Hollywood Road, for non-local readers). I had been there once, and went again last night for the second time. The restaurant isn't very big, but the food is delicious, if rather expensive when not on offer.

I must have been feeling adventurous, too, because I ordered a dish I have never eaten before: enchilada suiza, which is chicken enchiladas with green tomatillo sauce, served on a bed of Mexican rice and black beans. It was yummy, and I would definitely order it again.




Comments

Popular Posts