Baked Buffalo Chicken


Breaking with my usual vegetarian cooking habits, I actually made a meat dish for dinner recently. In my Easter package, there were three bottles of hot sauce, which of course is ideally used to make buffalo chicken.

I really like buffalo-flavored things, but I am not a fan of chicken wings. There is just too much skin and bones and not enough of anything else. So, I bought strips of chicken breast from the grocery store to make a buffalo chicken sandwich.

To be healthier, instead of frying the chicken tenders, I oven-fried them. I've never done this before, but it seemed to turn out fairly well, though a couple of pieces might have been slightly tough. But of course, tasty Louisiana-style hot sauce can almost make up for any shortcomings.




Comments

Popular Posts