Cadbury Meets Oreo


Recently, a new candy bar has appeared in the 7-11 stores in Hong Kong, which made me very excited. It is bigger, and so more expensive ($22 HK), than the usual ones in the shop, so it took me a while to break down and buy it.

Of course, I couldn't resist in the end, and I had high hopes of a yummy chocolate bar with pieces of Oreo cookie in each bite -- how could such a combination of two great desserts go wrong? However, the candy bar is a bit different than I expected.

On the outside, it is normal Cadbury chocolate. Inside the coating is a creamy white filling, representing the Oreo creme filling I assume. And in amongst this coating, there are small cookie bits, just like in a Hershey's Cookies and Creme bar.

Once I got used to the look and make of the chocolate bar, I found it was pretty tasty. However, I'm still not sure it's the best way to mix chocolate and Oreos.


Comments

Popular Posts