The Alchemist's All-Day Breakfast


There is a Western restaurant near our apartment in Prince Edward called The Alchemist, though actually I guess there are a few locations around the city. I've wanted to try it for quite a while, and finally went there for a nice brunch / lunch.


I ordered the all-day breakfast set, which came in two parts. First, there was a fruit and yogurt parfait, followed by what the British call a 'fry-up', and it was vegetarian, too. I also got a small glass of orange juice, as well as a choice of coffee, tea or the 'tea of the day'.

The food wasn't too expensive, about HK $65, but was very tasty, though I am always a fan of an all-day breakfast. Next time I will have to try one of their pasta, curry or rice dishes. Or maybe the waffles and ice cream for dessert!

Comments

Popular Posts