Fast Food in Japan


Although I try to avoid most Western food (and fast food) when I'm in a different country, there are times when you need to eat quickly or that's all you can find. Plus, if it's a local chain, then you are still technically eating some of the country's cuisine.

In Japan, we ate at Lotteria, which is a Japanese burger chain with branches around Asia. I ordered a basic cheeseburger and fries, along with mozzarella cheese sticks. Sadly, they didn't come with marinara sauce, but they were still delicious. The burger was good, too, though it almost seemed like pork, not beef.


We also tried Mos Burger for the first time. I have always meant to go here in Hong Kong, but never got around to it. I actually had a fish sandwich instead of a burger because it felt slightly healthier. It was good, and the thick-cut fries were delicious! Next time, I'll try the cheeseburger with tomato sauce that David ordered.

Comments

Popular Posts