Madam Sixty Ate


Earlier this month, I went for a girl's lunch at Madam Sixty Ate in Wan Chai. It was my first time there, and I really enjoyed the decor and the view. We sat by the window, but I think sometimes you can even sit outside.

At lunch time, the menu includes breakfast and lunch options. I was tempted to order eggs benedict, which is always good, but instead I opted for corn fritters. They were really delicious, served on top of a fresh salad with tomatoes and cream fraiche. However, it wasn't the most filling main course.


We also shared a caesar salad, which was very nice except for the whole anchovies at the bottom. Scary! The poached egg, toast and bacon cubes were all tasty, however.


I think my favourite part almost was the peppermint tea, which came in a shiny, elegant silver teapot. It included unlimited refills I guess, or at least the servers kept filling the pot with hot water.

Comments

Popular Posts