Fast Food Fun


Earlier this spring we went to Double D, a burger restaurant in Lan Kwai Fung, literally on a passing whim as we walked by. I couldn't resist the salted caramel milkshake, and it did not disappoint. With caramel sauce drizzled all around the sides of the cup and whipped cream on top, it was heaven.


Because I indulged in such a decadent drink, I knew I couldn't eat a whole burger, too. Thus, I opted for the loaded fries instead. They were yummy, though the gravy and slightly strange cheese sauce pooled in the bottom of the cup and were hard to reach.


We also paid a visit to the Canadian chain Triple O's. I'd been once before but only for a delicious strawberry milkshake. I had to have another one this time, along with a very tasty veggie burger. Best of all, we got poutine to share and it was great!

Comments

Popular Posts