Little Burro vs Cali-Mex


Although Little Burro opened in Hong Kong before Cali-Mex, it seems I never found time to write about it. Last week after yoga, I ended up at the Soho branch because another old favorite, Taco Loco, had closed.

In many ways, Little Burro and Cali-Mex are similar to each other and also to Chipotle. However, Little Burro's vegetarian options automatically include guacamole, which is awesome, and they have different types of rice and tortillas, whereas Cali-Mex doesn't. 

I was on a quest for nachos, and those at Little Burro are also cheaper than at Cali-Mex. My carnitas nachos with black beans and mild salsa were amazingly cheesy and very filling, and I would definitely order them again.

Comments

  1. Hi Sydney! We want to contact you to invite you to a few tastings, we love your candor on your blog!

    Could you send us your email to tiana.ludhani@beef-liberty.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts