World's Biggest Coffee Morning


Last Sunday I went to my first World's Biggest Coffee Morning, though technically it was in the afternoon. Basically, it was a group of girls hanging out and eating homemade desserts, who then made some donations to a cancer charity. Overall, a win-win.

Besides me, there were 6 other girls who made 5 different treats: no-bake salted caramel cups, salted caramel cheesecake, fried bananas with ice cream, flapjacks (sort-of like homemade sweet UK granola bars) and cornflake cakes (covered in chocolate).

After much debate, I decided to make this recipe for cinnamon roll cake that I've saved for ages. It turned out pretty well despite using a 7 x 11 pan instead of a 9 x13 (which meant I had to bake it longer). Even better, it tasted quite a bit like cinnamon rolls!

Comments

Popular Posts