Laterblog: Ruth's Chris Steak House


Although I am not a big meat eater, the Midwesterner in me loves a good steak. The older I get, the rarer I like it (though medium-rare is still the best, if done right). Last year we tried the Ruth's Chris Steak House in Tsim Sha Tsui for the first time.


Actually, the most interesting aspect was the layout of the restaurant, which was not one large room but several smaller rooms with just one or a few tables in each. I suppose that allows for a more intimate dining experience, though it may also feel a bit uncomfortable to be in a smaller shared room.

As for the food, the steak was cooked in butter, which made it very creamy and rich. However, I think I would still prefer the flavor of a good grilled steak. The gratin potatoes were very cheesy and thus delicious.

Comments

Popular Posts