Say Cheese Fries!


Earlier this year I had a huge craving for chili cheese fries. I searched the menus of several American-style restaurants and burger joints to no avail (and totally forgot that I've eaten nacho poutine at The Big Bite!).

We finally settled on Burgeroom in the Mira in Tsim Sha Tsui because I liked the photos of gooey cheese fries I saw online, and in real life they did not disappoint. If you are a cheese snob, these may not be the fries for you; but for something all-American that would be at home in a fancier version of Denny's, look no further than Burgeroom.

Although I would've been happy to eat the entire order of cheese fries myself, I was a good wife and shared them with David. In addition, he ordered a burger and I had a fish sandwich. The fish itself was alright if a bit greasy, but unfortunately the tartar sauce was rather sweet ...

Comments

Popular Posts