A Taste of Krabi


During the 4-day Easter weekend, I went to Krabi in Thailand for a yoga and beach break. My first meal was at Oscar Pool Villas, the hotel down the road from the yoga center. The fried noodles were delicious and cheap, and the pool was quite nice too!


Although I wasn't staying near the beach and main touristy area, it was a short tuk tuk ride away. I went into town a few times to explore and eat. The Thai green curry I had was delicious (as was the Indian curry on a separate occasion). However, the Thai style milk tea was incredibly sweet, even for me!


The yoga center where I stayed offered breakfast every morning. You could also order lunch and/or dinner to eat with other yoga teachers or students staying on site. So, one night I tried the veggie fried rice, which was pretty good and very plentiful.

Comments

Popular Posts