Fried tofu with ginger lime broccoli

 bowl of roasted broccoli, fried tofu and rice


Broccoli is one of the vegetables that we eat the most I think. It's good with pasta as well as Asian-style meals, and I often use it to make pesto. However, one of our favorite ways to eat broccoli is when it's roasted in the oven. 

Recently, I tried a new variation on roasted broccoli after reading these recipes from Bon Appetit and BBC Good Food. I roasted the broccoli as normal. Then when it was done, I tossed it in a warm dressing made from Korean soybean paste (similar to miso), ginger, garlic and lime juice.

I often bake tofu in the oven, but I didn't want to crowd the broccoli in the roasting pan. Instead, I pan-fried the tofu while the broccoli was roasting. Served with brown rice and topped with sesame seeds, this was a healthy, delicious vegan dinner.

Comments

Popular Posts