Chillin' with Charlie Brown


I have known about the Charlie Brown Cafe in Hong Kong for quite a while, but I finally went there last week to get coffee and chat with a friend. There is quite a lot of seating inside, including some comfy chairs, though it was also a bit noisy.

Of course, I don't like coffee, so I ordered the summer special iced peach tea instead. It was refreshing and delicious, with a hint of spice, though it was also a little bit sweet.

Photo courtesy Charlie Brown Cafe on Facebook

If you were to order a hot coffee drink, the top of it would be decorated with one of the faces of a Peanuts character. They have little cakes and other desserts in the shape of the different characters as well.

I would definitely go back when I was hungry, so that I could order the mini pancakes with Charlie Brown's face on them! Maybe I will even get my photo with Snoopy, too.







Comments

Popular Posts