Homemade Aloo Gobi


I've felt a bit tired of pasta recently, so I've been cooking more rice dishes. Rice is nice and versatile because it goes with all the different Asian styles of cooking, as well as Mexican, etc. And now that the weather is cooling off, I am also roasting a lot of vegetables.

So, I decided to try something similar to this recipe (from a fellow Blogger cook) for aloo gobi. I think that Indian food is a great way to have meatless meals that are still flavorful and filling.

I liked this recipe because it seemed like roasting the potatoes and cauliflower for the curry would make sure they didn't get soggy or mushy. Then I made the tomato sauce with onions and spices on the stove.

Although it required using the rice cooker, the toaster oven and the stove, I don't think this meal was actually that difficult to make, but perhaps a bit time consuming. Even better, of course, is the fact that it tasted great!


Comments

Popular Posts