Condensed Milk Frosting


Photo from www.eaglebrand.com

Once again, I made my standard brownies for David's birthday. But, I forgot to buy powdered sugar (icing sugar in British English) at the fancy supermarket, and the ones near my house didn't have any.

At first, I was stumped as to what to do. Then, I remembered that Eagle Brand has many recipes for using their sweetened condensed milk in various ways. Sure enough, they had several for frosting.

For chocolate brownies, of course chocolate frosting is what you want. I thought this recipe looked easy enough, and would probably be just fine.

It turned out very well, too! Almost like hot fudge sauce for ice cream actually. The frosting is very sweet and chocolatey, though also rather sticky, as you might expect.


Comments

Popular Posts