Dinner on the Praya



Last Monday, we met some friends for dinner at Praya Waterside Eatery in Kennedy Town. Although the restaurant is the closest building to the sea, unfortunately there is a wide road in between and thus the ocean views aren't quite what you might expect.

However, the interior is nice and more importantly, the food was excellent. I ordered fish and chips, which came with a grilled lemon, salad and some of the best tartar sauce I've ever had. The fish was particularly good for people like me, who can't handle too much "fishy" taste.

David ordered a burger, which was by no means small, accompanied by either regular or sweet potato fries. Next time I will try the "bunny chow," South African curry served in a bread bowl, which I learned about from a former colleague. We will be sure to go on a Monday night, when the main courses are 2 for 1!

Comments

Popular Posts