Brunch on the Praya


Some time last year, we had a wonderful dinner at Praya Watersite Eatery with friends, taking advantage of the great 2-for-1 main course deal. This past summer, we went there for the first time for brunch, which was also very tasty.

Although it included meat (chorizo), I couldn't resist the Mexican-style breakfast option. I was a bit nervous about the egg, which was duck rather than chicken, though I couldn't really tell a difference in the end.

The guacamole and salsa were great, though I think I would've preferred the egg scrambled with the potatoes. Additionally, perhaps a few smaller tortillas would've been easier to eat than a giant one.

This was an a la carte brunch, so we just ordered one main course each. However, we also tried the cocktails, and my raspberry mojito was perfectly refreshing for a hot Sunday morning.

Comments

Popular Posts