Creamy Ranch Pasta


Once when I was back in the states, I decided to buy the old-fashioned ranch dressing powder packets. I don't know if you can actually find them here, but they're easy to transport and I suppose more eco-friendly than plastic dressing bottles.

I finally got around to using one of the packets recently to make a ranch dressing pasta sauce. I mixed the powder with a combination of plain yogurt and Kewpie mayonnaise, which was pretty tasty, though the strong flavor of the mayo did come through a bit.

Most recipes online are for ranch pasta salad, but David prefers hot pasta. I took reference from Hidden Valley's official recipe and another one and ended up including broccoli, shredded carrots and tomatoes roasted with garlic. Very yummy!

Comments

  1. Do you ever get sick of Dave's unreasonable demands? Who doesn't like pasta salad???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts