An American Diner in Hong Kong


Breakfast and brunch are really the best times to eat. What other meals allow you to have sweets as your main course?

In Soho, there is an American-inspired restaurant called Green Waffle Diner, which serves much more than just waffles. They have eggs Benedict, sizzling breakfast skillets, pasta and even ruben sandwiches, and I wanted to try them all!

However, I had to order a waffle, per the name of the restaurant itself. I got a whole-wheat one with fruit compote and chocolate ice cream on the side. It was all very tasty, but I was expecting the portion to be a bit bigger, more American-style.

So, I ordered a smoothie as well, for an even sweeter breakfast. I chose the banana-almond flavor made with soy milk, which was at least partially healthy I hope.

Comments

Popular Posts