Farewell, Korean Lunch Place

One of my favorite places to go for lunch at work was a Korean restaurant in Tin Hau called Hime Kitchen, which just closed down this week. However, my other colleagues didn't like it as much, and it was slightly more expensive than our other options, so we didn't go there very frequently.


I always ordered the same thing -- the special lunch set of vegetarian bibimbap and a choice of three soup options ($68 HK). I like bibimbap because it has a lot of different (plus yummy and healthy) veggies on top, though the bean sprouts are my favorite. As you can see, I like it so much that I stirred everything up before I remembered to take a picture!


Of the three soup choices on the special set, I always got the beef and cabbage soup. I could live without the beef, though I suppose it is what made the broth and the cabbage taste so delicious!


Comments

Popular Posts