Namkee Noodles


In Central, there is a Chinese noodle shop called Namkee H, which is a great place to go when you have a combination of meat-eaters and vegetarians. Their menu has two sides: one for carnivores and one for herbivores. It's also quite reasonably priced, about $70 HK per set meal.

Although we went for dinner, we still ordered lunch sets, which included one soup plus three extras. First, you could choose a starter and a drink, though for some drink options you had to pay more. Then, you could also add one more 'topping' to your soup.

For my starter, I got little sweet potato fritters, which were quite tasty. To drink, I chose hot honey lemon water, which came with its own individual pot of honey (that I obviously brought home afterwards). Very exciting!

I ordered the vegetarian mushroom soup as my main course, and it was really delicious. The mushroom dumplings were fantastic, as were the asparagus and turnip pieces. My bonus 'vegetable balls' were okay, though they had a bit of a strange whang.

Comments

Popular Posts