Giando's Italian Buffet

In December, we went to Giando restaurant in Wan Chai, which is practically on the harbor front. They have some tables next to big picture windows, but sadly the view is mostly of construction.

The weekend lunch set is part buffet, part table service. You can get glorious amounts of cheese, olives, salads, seafood and other goodies on the appetizer buffet. Then you order a main course and dessert off the menu. 


I opted for the eggplant parmesan, which was very cheesy and delicious. Unfortunately, it was one of the main course options where you had to pay a bit extra on top of the set fee (though I'm sure that wasn't marked on the menu).


For dessert I chose chocolate and pistachio gelato. It was also very good, though I was so incredibly full I didn't even want to eat it!

Comments

Popular Posts