Hong Kong Cali-Mex


This weekend, I finally tried one of Hong Kong's new Mexican restaurants. Cali-Mex is similar to Little Burro, and they both remind me a bit of Chipotle with that slightly upscale fast food vibe.

I wasn't feeling too hungry when I went, so I ordered tacos; but next time I want to try a burrito bowl. There are many filling choices, and I was quite tempted by fish (especially for tacos) or the bean-y veggie option (there are three in total).

However, I chose pulled pork (HK $88) because it is one of my favorites for barbecue, and it's also very good in Mexican. I ordered the mild salsa option, which is salsa verde, because my stomach isn't tolerating spicy food as well nowadays. 

My tacos at Cali-Mex were very tasty, and I will definitely go back. They already gave me a rewards card, too, in case I need any further incentive.

Comments

Popular Posts