Thin Mint Ice Cream Pie


In my birthday package this year, my mom included a box of Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies. I do like them, though perhaps Caramel Delights are my favorite. So, I decided I could use some of the Thin Mints in an ice cream pie for a friend's birthday celebration.

I used this recipe as a reference, though my version was simpler: a layer of crushed Thin Mints and Oreos topped with condensed milk fudge frosting; mint chocolate chip ice cream decorated with a few remaining cookies and crumbs, plus spoonfuls of fudge.

I would've enjoyed including Cool Whip, as in many of the recipes that I saw. However, it is quite expensive here in Hong Kong, and I'm not sure if non-Americans have much of a taste for it. Nevertheless, the pie turned out very well and was enjoyed by everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts