Fried Chicken at the Wandering Goose


One of the places I wanted to try this time in Seattle was The Wandering Goose, which I’d read about online. Because I love breakfast, biscuits, fried chicken and desserts, it was quite difficult to decide what to order.

In the end, my mom and I shared the fried chicken plate with a side of sausage gravy, and it was more than enough for two people. The chicken, biscuits and gravy were great, though the collard greens were too sweet for my taste. I’d planned to eat some of David’s chicken strips and biscuit sandwich as well, but I couldn’t manage it.

We also ordered one lemon bar and a piece of the confetti birthday cake to share. Although it’s hard to admit, I think I actually preferred the lemon bar. I was a little underwhelmed with the beautiful cake, which wasn't bad, but also not as tasty as I’d hoped.

Comments

Popular Posts