Fini's lunch set

Two slices of cheese pizza with basil and a glass of iced lemon tea

Over the Christmas holidays we went to Fini's in Soho for pizza. Many years ago we went there for a pizza and beer night with friends, but I think that deal no longer exists. (Now they have a free-flow beer and wings special, but I haven't tried it.)

This time, we debated about getting a whole pizza to share between the two of us. However, an 18-inch pizza between two people could be considered rather gluttonous. As we were there on a weekday, we each got the pizza lunch set instead. 

I chose cheese pizza for my main course (2 slices) and the antipasto salad as a starter. I wasn't quite sure what to expect from the latter, as it didn't actually mention lettuce in the description. But it was a delicious mix of romaine with olives, parmesan and pepperoni in a tangy vinaigrette. I may have liked it even more than the pizza!

A salad with shaved parmesan, olives and pepperoni strips

Comments

Popular Posts