Oatmeal chocolate chip cheesecake bars

Round glass baking pan with chocolate chip oatmeal cheesecake bars

Last year I baked some oatmeal raisin cheesecake bars that were pretty fantastic. In a recent package from home, my stepmom sent several bags of chocolate chips and I had some discounted cream cheese in the freezer. So my original plan was to make a whole batch of chocolate chip cookie dough and use it to make cheesecake cookie bars.

Then, I actually found a Betty Crocker oatmeal chocolate chip cookie mix on sale at Marketplace. I decided to use that mix, prepared with canola oil instead of butter, to make these Pillsbury chocolate chip cheesecake bars.

Although the top of the bars got a bit browner than I was expecting, these bar cookies turned out really well. They were delicious and kept well in the fridge for several days.

Comments

Popular Posts