Fancy Sydney Eats

One of the great things about going on work trips is the meal allowance. It's always nice to eat on someone else's dime! And apparently, there is no daily limit on our food expenses, as long as they are within reason.

We stayed at the Hilton Sydney (fancy hotels are another perk of work travel), which had a few restaurants on site. Our room included the hotel's fabulous breakfast buffet, of which my favorites were the homemade muesli and pastry selection.

Once we ate lunch at the Hilton's Glass Brasserie, the same location as the breakfast. Although my colleagues opted for meaty dishes, I chose the main course portion of a gnocchi side/starter. I've never had gnocchi pan fried before, but it was delicious.


Our trip included official dinners on two nights, but on one of our free evenings, we went to Prime for steak. My filet (or fillet in British English), which came with potato gratin and bechamel sauce, was probably one of the best steaks I've ever eaten. 


Comments

Popular Posts