Sweet Sydney Eats


Although the Lindt Chocolate Cafe is not a restaurant exclusive to Sydney, it is a place I have always wanted to try. I had a chance on my last night there, when I decided to explore the Darling Harbour area in search of dinner.

Of course, the main feature of the Lindt cafe is chocolate. As much as I wanted to try all the delicious sweet items like cakes, waffles and more, I didn't want to eat dessert alone. So, I had a croque monsieur sandwich and a rich chocolate milkshake, which was wonderful though it would've been better topped with whipped cream.


My last meal in Sydney was brunch at The Coffee Club, chosen for its dessert case and strategic location next to my hotel. My spinach and feta filo pastry was quite tasty, but the highlight was the amazing caramel slice with a crumbly coconut base, a creamy caramel center and a sweet chocolate layer on top.


Comments

Popular Posts